JANUARY 2014.
I decided to be more social, and try new things. I got a job in November, and put myself out there to make the best friends that I have ever had! We went on retreat to Saint George and it was amazing.
These girls took me ice skating, and it was really fun and scary at the same time! AND I only fell ONCE!
This month for me, was making new friends, and getting out of the house more. I needed it, and so I am very grateful for the opportunity to work at the Counseling Center!
FEBRUARY 2014
This was a month full of firsts, I chopped off all of my hair (well not all of it...) and these girls are my ride or dies. I LOVE THEM!
I went to the temple for the first time to do baptisms and it was AMAZING. I love the Manti Temple and it will always be my favorite temple. <3 Love, love. love it.
MARCH 2014
Oh, March. So I got an email that said I was accepted to BYU-Hawaii, craziest decision. I wasn't sure if that is where Heavenly Father wanted me to go. It was so hard and people were making it harder. People would ask me why it's Hawaii? BUT I felt like going was the right choice.
On March 20th my dear Grandma Hancock passed away. She had gotten sick a couple weeks before and had gotten worse. It was the hardest thing. It was my first time dealing with a close death, and I am so glad for my best friend who was there for me when I was crying. I am so thankful that I was able to attend her funeral because of spring break, and that I was able to spend time with my family. I also learned so much about the gospel in that time. <3
APRIL 2014

My mom was helping my grandpa move out of their old house and she fell and broke BOTH of her elbows. WHAT a trooper she is! She had missed a lot of work before and her work was getting frustrated. My mother is the strongest lady I know, she is my best friend! I love her so much! She's such a gansta.
MAY 2014
I graduated from Snow College! WOOHOO! Sometimes I can't believe that I actually did it! There were many people in my life that didn't believe I would even finish let alone go to college. I got my Associates of Science and was able to graduate with my Best Friend! :D
I got a new camera, and thought I was cool. I thought that I was going to be a famous photographer by now... lol Just kidding! But I got to take pictures at an engagement and it was really fun, but I needed more practice...
JUNE 2014
I didn't really do much in June, but I was working, and contemplating my decision about going to BYU-Hawaii. It was really rough because, people were telling me that everything was going to work out but all of it seemed to just fall apart. I finally got my license after almost a complete year of procrastination! ;) here is a picture of the Mount Timpanogos Temple I took.
JULY 2014
We had to put my sweet best dog friend down, and it was probably the hardest decision. I remember that day, he had gotten really sick and deep down inside I knew we weren't bringing him home. My mind didn't want to believe it. It was late that night and my parents had asked me what we should and I felt so strongly to take him to urgent care. I was crying my eyes out thinking he was too young(he was 11), and my best friend. I had grown up with him, and whispered my secrets to him. Whenever we would cry he would come and kiss our faces. I remember coming home with no Kona, and I had felt so guilty. Like somehow it was my fault. It felt silly, feeling so alone with just one dog. But he had brought our family closer together. And he will always be my handsome little pookie.
AUGUST 2014
SEPTEMBER 2014
OCTOBER 2014
NOVEMBER 2014
DECEMBER 2014
I am so grateful for the trials that have come my way this year, and all the things they were able to teach me. :) I am grateful for all the people I have met, and who have changed my life in different ways. This year has been really difficult, but I know that I have learned and become a better more spiritual person. Thank you all for all that you do for me! :) I am so excited for 2015!







No comments:
Post a Comment