Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome, Welcome!

           This is my first post to this new blog. I am really excited to start something sooo new! This blog  will be about me and my life, the name is my last name and how I am under pressure. ;) But anyways, first thing is first let me tell you a little about my CRAZY life.
           I this coming fall will be a Sophomore at Snow College! And I am extremely excited/ nervous. School is not my strongest suit! I love college though and meeting new people. I love new experiences and adventures are my favorite.

      I proudly support every missionary out in the field because I am a true believer of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I also love Nacho Libre. Hence the picture below. My two favorite things! I love the gospel so very much and am thankful that I have it in my life!



         I am truly a firm believer in service and all the blessings that it comes with. Sometimes I get sad because I get used too much for things I can't always keep up with. So that makes me pretty dang emotional. haha But I know life will go on. I love everything in life, even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it. I just have bad days, okay? I will try not to post when I am ranting... but no guarantees. Recently I was put in Primary 5 (8-9 yr olds) talk about a CHALLENGE.

  Things About Me:
I love to dance, listen to music, I love the rain, LOVE missionaries, love the gospel, I am a twin (she's in Hawaii), I have two cute dogs whom I love, I love my family, Sometimes I wish I was cool, I like singing in the shower, I love food, I like hanging out with my friends. I love life the way it is, it may not be perfect, but its okay. I  am single (I am okay with it) I love to take pictures, I love quotes, I like everything awesome :) 

Trust me people this is just the beginning of my amazing life! Thanks for reading. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment